|AU / NZ / UK||6||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|USA / CA||2||4||6||8||10||12||14|
|Bust||30.5- 32||32- 33.5||33.5- 36||36- 38.5||38.5- 41||41- 43.5||43.5- 46|
|Waist||24- 25.5||25.5- 27||27- 29.5||29.5- 31.5||31.5- 34||34- 36.5||36.5- 39|
|Hip||33.5- 35||35- 36.5||36.5- 39||39- 41.5||41.5- 44||44- 46.5||46.5- 49|
Heads up: It is not uncommon to be different sizes for your top and bottom!
The most important measurement to take into account is where the item you are buying will be most fitted to your body.
e.g. bust for tops and dresses, waist for skirts and shorts!
- XXL is only available in a small range of tops.
- LT means Long Torso. If you have a longer torso measurement, pick LT! Not sure if you have a long torso? No worries – if you find bodysuits, swimsuits, and t-shirts are often too short for you then you might have a long torso. Long torso garments have an extra inch in the body, which translates to a whooole lot more stretch for you longer torso ladies!
How do I measure myself?
To measure yourself, take a tape measure and go to a private area (yes, you will have to get nuded up).
All measurements should be done without clothes to get the best accuracy as some clothes can alter your natural body shape.
When you measure yourself, make sure the tape measure is flat, not twisted, and always make sure that it is not cutting in or squashing the area you are measuring.
1. Bust: Without a bra, place tape measure around the widest part of your bust. Be careful not to let the tape measure slip down at the back, or squash you.
2. Waist: Place tape measure between the bottom of your ribs and the top of your hip bones (often it feels like the smallest point).
3. Hip: Place measuring tape around the widest part of your bottom (this is between your hips and thighs).
4. Torso: Place tape measure on your shoulder loop it down between your legs and up your back until it meets the other end of the tape.
5. Inleg: Place tape measure at the top of the inside of your thigh and measure down to your ankle.
We always aim to post your order as quickly as possible (usually within 24 hours) but there might be some delays – especially after releases! Your patience is appreciated.
If you want to guarantee your parcel will arrive by a certain date, we recommend shipping via Express Courier where available.
Remember! You can also grab a gift voucher. GIFT VOUCHERS make awesome gifts and are emailed immediately, so no worries about shipping!
Note: International Standard Shipping within europe take up to 1 week and International Standard Shipping outside can take up to 1-3 weeks. Customers outside Europe may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore we suggest that you check the requirements in your country before placing an order. We will not be liable for any custom or import duties.
Please note: Customers outside Europe may also be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements.
When you get your products, you have 100 days to get it back to us. Your return needs to be received by us within 100 days from the date of your order. All products need to be unwashed and unworn. Unfortunately we can't accept returns for any items that show signs of being worn. More about RETURNS HERE!
Wanna make a return? No probs! Here's how:
100 Day Returns
You have 100 days from the date of your order to get your product back to us!
If it doesn't fit or you don't love it as much as you hoped, you can simply return it!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email you with all the deets :)
You can return it to us for an exchange, full refund or store credit!
Important Stuff First:
- Sale items cannot be returned unless they are faulty, as per the T&Cs which you can view here.
- As soon as you have submitted this form and have our postal address you can send your product straight back to us.
- All postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the product is faulty.
- If you received a faulty product or the wrong item, please email us at email@example.com so we can make it right!
Please note that all postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the product is faulty.
If you received a faulty product or the wrong item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right!
What is your returns policy?
There are only 2 rules: your return needs to be received by us within 100 days of your original order date, and your product needs to be unwashed, unworn (tried on is fine) and in the original condition that it was sent out to you. Unfortunately we can't accept returns for any items that show signs of being worn around.
How do I return items?
Step one - Send us an email. This must be done before returning any items so that we are able to track your returned order.
If you received a free return label with your order, please ensure that you use that label on your return package. Just sticky tape it to the outside of the package and drop it off at the post office ...too easy!
If you didn't receive a free returns label, we recommend using registered mail as we cannot be held liable for any lost items in the post.
Please ensure you include a note stating your full name and order number so we know who has sent us the goodies. If your goodies arrived wrapped up for their protection, please make sure that you have wrapped them securely before popping them back in the mail. We’ll be in contact as soon as we have received your return and processed it for you!
What return options can I choose from?
You can select either an exchange, a refund or a store credit for the cost of the item.
If you paid with PayPal you may be eligible to have return shipping costs reimbursed up to $45USD.
What if you guys sent me a faulty item?
Uhoh, we're super sorry! We pride ourselves on quality control, because we want you to LOVE your product – from up close, from far away, after rocking it all day.
If we sent you an item that isn't quite right, please email email@example.com and we'll do everything we can to put a smile back on your dial.
Can I return sale items if it doesn't fit or I change my mind?
Nope :( Sale items can only be returned if they are faulty.
- african floral print flared skirt.
- stretchy at the waist
- The print is in 100% Cotton
- Washable at 30 degrees